Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting. I kill three to six Western Diamondbacks on my porch every summer. I keep a hoe handy just for that purpose. Does wasp spray take snakes out? The hoe works like a charm but you can't have too many alternatives.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Interesting. I kill three to six Western Diamondbacks on my porch every summer. I keep a hoe handy just for that purpose. Does wasp spray take snakes out? The hoe works like a charm but you can't have too many alternatives.
I forget where I learned about using wasp spray. The good part about it is you can stand back and not be in bite range. I'm not sure it kills them but as soon as you spray them, they curl up in a ball. I divided the little feller in half after that.

I've been thinking about mounting some of these tubes around my property with a can of spray in them. Just in case:

This works too with rat shot but not always handy:

We're going to Maggie Valley to ride the parkway for a month so before we leave, I mixed up 55 gallons of Malathion (bug killer) and will be spraying everything around the house. I have a 4 GPM / 55 PSI pump hooked to a 55 gallon tank that's mounted in my backhoe bucket. I should be able to spray 3 acres of so. It really stinks and I'd say it will run them off into the woods. I used to do it every time we left on a trip but I got lazy. You have to do it when you're leaving the house. It stinks like bug killer bad and I don't want to smell it or have the dog walking on it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts