Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since I have a hard time posting pics on this site :mad0235: I am putting a link to my ride report on here insted!! Hopefully that is ok here, if not feel free to remove my post! :18: :)

Here it is!!!! Linky

Kim

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
This should help with your pic posting issue:

Create an account at photobucket.com then upload your pictures to there. Once uploaded, have the forum open and your album on photobucket opened. You then find the pic you want to post and click on the IMG option under the picture, this copies it, then here in your post you just right click and paste. Do a preview of your post and make sure the pic posted correctly. I also found out you can adjust the size of your pictures uploaded to photobucket, I use the 1024x768 option on photobucket, this makes a really nice big picture to see. Make sure to have the size option set before you upload. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Great pics. Looks like you had an excellent ride. Can't believe you got that KLR dirty.....LMAOOOO....yeah mine gets dirty too, but I do like keeping it clean. Most would call me an outcast for such a thing as washing the KLR. LOL. That's ok tho, its mine and I can do what I want with it. I rarely get out of second when on dirt or gravel too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This should help with your pic posting issue:

Create an account at photobucket.com then upload your pictures to there. Once uploaded, have the forum open and your album on photobucket opened. You then find the pic you want to post and click on the IMG option under the picture, this copies it, then here in your post you just right click and paste. Do a preview of your post and make sure the pic posted correctly. I also found out you can adjust the size of your pictures uploaded to photobucket, I use the 1024x768 option on photobucket, this makes a really nice big picture to see. Make sure to have the size option set before you upload. Hope this helps...

I guess that is what I will have to do! I was just being lazy on this one!!! LOL

Kim

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics. Looks like you had an excellent ride. Can't believe you got that KLR dirty.....LMAOOOO....yeah mine gets dirty too, but I do like keeping it clean. Most would call me an outcast for such a thing as washing the KLR. LOL. That's ok tho, its mine and I can do what I want with it. I rarely get out of second when on dirt or gravel too.

Yah, it was clean about 4 hours after I got home!!! LOL Did the chain and all!!! Although I noticed I missed a spot on the front brake cylinder so atleast I have some proof I went off road!!!! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts