Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
I'm liking it! What year is it? How did you get past our 15 post for pictures requirement?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks it's a 2009. I'm not sure I understand, I'm new, I just did add a picture I never got any error messages or unable to upload image. I wasn't aware you have to have 15 posts before uploading pictures. I can take them down if needed.

·
Lifetime Member
2,481 Posts
Thanks it's a 2009. I'm not sure I understand, I'm new, I just did add a picture I never got any error messages or unable to upload image. I wasn't aware you have to have 15 posts before uploading pictures. I can take them down if needed.
No need to take them down, great pics! :)

klr4evr was just referring to our 15 post anti spam feature on the forum. The software isn't supposed to allow pics or links until the user has reached 15 posts. The software must be disabled though as I've seen a few pics coming up from new posters.

Again, nothing wrong with legit posters, the 15 post thing is just to thwart spambots :)

P.S. The green looks freaking awesome! Do you know offhand what kind of paint the previous owner used? I'm guessing it's a catalyzed urethane but I'm curious :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome to the site!
I like it, but I'm biased to Kawasaki Green! I painted my 08 when I got it because it was ugly. It looks sharp, but I've thought about repainting some day for something different.

Can you take a better pic and post it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've considered reprinting it myself but will probably wait until it has a few chips and needs to be repainted. Sure I'm currently doing some electrical work but once it's back together I'll snap some good pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts