I would be to embarassed to ever pull it out

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
My girl would be ALL over that.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Something to be said about a guy who's not afraid of a little girlish humor and laughing at himself..

Tonight I bought something I never thought I'd own..

I can't wait to wear it while riding my Honda scooter and my KLR.. It's really a nice mesh jacket..

·
Registered
256 Posts
In my vast experience with men who carry "Hello Kitty" firearms, those who carry pistols larger than .44 Magnum usually suffer from some form of "Inadequacy Complex" stemming from childhood. There are many good counselors that specialize in this area, but perhaps the most effective cure is the price of .50 AE ammo. Don't try to wean yourself all at once, I would back down in stages, maybe the .460 S&W followed by the 454 Casull, then hot loaded .44 Magnums. Who knows, you may become comfortable enough with your "new self" to carry .45 Colt +P loads. I'm not trying to get your hopes up too high, I just want you to find a happy medium you can buy ammo for at Wal-Mart.
Regards
Mark

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In my vast experience with men who carry "Hello Kitty" firearms, those who carry pistols larger than .44 Magnum usually suffer from some form of "Inadequacy Complex" stemming from childhood. There are many good counselors that specialize in this area, but perhaps the most effective cure is the price of .50 AE ammo. Don't try to wean yourself all at once, I would back down in stages, maybe the .460 S&W followed by the 454 Casull, then hot loaded .44 Magnums. Who knows, you may become comfortable enough with your "new self" to carry .45 Colt +P loads. I'm not trying to get your hopes up too high, I just want you to find a happy medium you can buy ammo for at Wal-Mart.
Regards
Mark
I could get some dies and reload, but have found the pistol's action mars the pink anodized cases. I guess you can't see them once they're in the magazine so really no big deal, but it would still bother me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
When Walmart asks at the checkout if my ammo is "for a handgun or rifle???" I always tell them it's for lunch... :character00268:

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When Walmart asks at the checkout if my ammo is "for a handgun or rifle???" I always tell them it's for lunch... :character00268:
LOL I always get a kick out of buying a gun at Walmart because an "associate" will carry it outside the store and hand it to you in the parking lot. What's up with that? They think you might wig out, throw some ammo in it and start shooting while still in the store or rob the place, but it's impossible to load the thing just outside the door and then walk 10 feet back inside?

I suppose it's probably "an insurance thing."

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey now, I still want a 454 Casull...... but not for concealed carry, just want one to shoot with at the range. On the otherhand I think I still have the moratorium on gun buying, wife doesn't think I need to add to the 70+ in the collection lol.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey now, I still want a 454 Casull...... but not for concealed carry, just want one to shoot with at the range. On the otherhand I think I still have the moratorium on gun buying, wife doesn't think I need to add to the 70+ in the collection lol.
Just gently remind her that it is an investment in your future... lol

My Ruger MKII was $198 new... Now they are about $500 new and around $350 used in good shape.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I bought about 30 Mosin Nagant M44 and M38's when they were $50 about 5-6 years ago.. Now they're $200.. Not a bad return..

·
Registered
562 Posts
I don't understand the lack of pistol grip on the Hello Kitty AR. How does one hold that?? Does it work the way the grip on a bolt action works?? Its weird.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts