Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
8,292 Posts
Is that a set of training wheels and wheelie bar built into one device? ;^)

Nice bike!

T

·
Administrator
8,292 Posts
Does it have a bit of an identity issue, being so green and wanting to be real red?

T

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like it except for the mirrors and grips. Got a pic from another angle?

·
Registered
452 Posts
i do love the naked bikes .. cbr1000 and zxr always had my eye .. ever since i was a kid i wanted the vmax the ugly bastard it is !

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
.. ever since i was a kid i wanted the vmax the ugly bastard it is !
+1 on the V-Max. The ads are what got me when it first came out......"You don't go out looking for races on this bike, You go out trolling for victims" that along with photos of smoky burnouts sold me then and there.

Oh, and VERY nice bike Mango !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a 1986 Vmax very fun bike. You know you were hitting 2nd gear right when the oil light would come on hahahaha

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like it except for the mirrors and grips. Got a pic from another angle?
I bought Renthal bars for it gave it a little wider stance. The mirrors are ugly but functional due to me having wide shoulders I can see around them. The grips are for a BMX bike. They were the only green grips I could find. I know it's a ugly bike. I think this color was also voted as most ugliest color but Honda. Not many were sold. Least that's what I read on the Internet

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It would look much better (in my opinion) with bar end mirrors. I have the cheapies from ebay. I'm very happy with them and can see GREAT. I bought them for the look but they are very functional.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is one of the few newer bikes I like. I am more of a vintage bike kind of guy, but I am also vintage. I even like that color. What is it called?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts