Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I have a bad inner ear infection and vertigo, so I only made it about a minute before I started feeling nauseous, but sure looks pretty there. My commute is pretty much a nightmare.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Most excellent! I thought I had a good commute, but yours is even more scenic than mine!
You're lucky to ride that every day. How many miles is it?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most excellent! I thought I had a good commute, but yours is even more scenic than mine!
You're lucky to ride that every day. How many miles is it?
It's about 7.5 miles

Very cool...what can of camera did you use?
It's a small Flip camera; clamped to the rear rack. At home the video file had to be converted and edited.

·
Registered
84 Posts
To bad the traffic was so bad on the day you chose to film! Very cool area, yes, I am envious. How far was the ride? Fall changes must be awesome in NH. Appreciate what you have, thanks for the sample!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To bad the traffic was so bad on the day you chose to film! Very cool area, yes, I am envious. How far was the ride? Fall changes must be awesome in NH. Appreciate what you have, thanks for the sample!
This route is about 7.5 miles. There is a different 5 mi. route (but you can see why I do this one). The fall colors are late and a bit muted this year. But it's still a great location.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey there fellow New England’r nice ride and video….. (uuum I did not want to say anything in front of all the other guys,,, You left your blinker on)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts