Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a longtime coming! Today is the day and I had to leave work early because I didn't feel good... (cough ;).. I'm excited to see that there are about 3-4 others in this area (Denton/N.Dallas) that ride as well. Anyway, I'll post some picks once I get it home, hopefully in one piece (I have to pass by the airport to get it home..) Talk to you all soon!

"Ride on ride on!"

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Good for you....you got the fast, sexy black one. Don't be surprised if the other riders snub you a bit...insecurities and all, ya know.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Black is the fastest color........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blasted stickers...

So I decided to take off the stickers without any fancy fluids. Just a little (a LOT) elbow grease... My thumbs have dime size blisters from rubbing the sticky gunk residue the stickers left. Builds character I think. The bike seems EXTRA fast since it's black AND the stickers are gone.. ;)

Ride on ride on!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trckmagik I am in the Frisco/McKinney area. I go riding up 289 all the time. I hit the Grayson County line the flip around.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Trckmagik I am in the Frisco/McKinney area. I go riding up 289 all the time. I hit the Grayson County line the flip around.
Keep going into Grayson County and ride up into Hagerman Wildlife Refuge near Lake Texoma. No trails to speak of but a nice place to explore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts