Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ooops:Tongue2:
'08KLR 650I am taking my carb apart to clean it up and out popped a washer from beneath one of the jets I removed - but I don't know which one? I didn't expect to find a little washer in there anywhere. I have been searching for an hour trying to find some pics or schematics of the carb assembly. I went to the official Kawasaki site but my browser will not show any of the parts diagrams they have.
Someone must have a link to some pics, vids, that I can use. Please post ASAP I'm in the middle of this job and got myself stuck :fiddler:

TIA

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Ooops:Tongue2:
'08KLR 650I am taking my carb apart to clean it up and out popped a washer from beneath one of the jets I removed - but I don't know which one? I didn't expect to find a little washer in there anywhere. I have been searching for an hour trying to find some pics or schematics of the carb assembly. I went to the official Kawasaki site but my browser will not show any of the parts diagrams they have.
Someone must have a link to some pics, vids, that I can use. Please post ASAP I'm in the middle of this job and got myself stuck :fiddler:

TIA

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/2#

Looks like the air screw and the idle adjust have washers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YeeHaw,
thanks for the pointers. I got it all back together and shazam, it runs awesome again!
I did the 22 cent mod and the L mod and got some crap out of the carb that was causing some poor runnning conditions.

Thanks again.
Pb4Uride

1 - 4 of 4 Posts