Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all.

Just joined to look around a bit more. Made up my mind I'm looking for a KLR 650. Now to find the right one. I road a KLR250 back in college. Great bike. Miss it much.

I'm in Texas, so if anyone has a line on one that they are willing to trade. I have a collection I'm willing to trade. (not sure the forum rules so I don't want to make my first post in error and mention the type of collection I have to trade.) ;)

·
Lifetime Member
2,482 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
You came to the right place, there's a boatload of knowledge here and some really great folks :). A few of 'em even have KLR's for sale though I'm not sure of the proximity to you. Wishing you the best of luck in finding one, great bikes! :character00201:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I gotta know what the collection is....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Big hole, really big hole.

Clint Eastwood would be proud of one.

Wyatt Earp a fan of another.

They are safe queens. I figure, in my family, including the youngin's, we've got 10 shoulders and 10 hands...no need for anything more.

I inherited a few more pieces, and while they are really cool and some quite expensive and collectible....

I'm not the type to have a safe queen. If I can't use it regularly, then I honestly don't need. It's not like you can have *too* many .45s....but at some point you have to draw a line...right? I mean...if I sell the ones I have, I'll still have four....

So, selling part of the collection to buy a bike. As much as I want a bike and have done a lot of research on it, I refuse to pull cash from the money machine.

I'm a Jeep nut at heart but greatly miss my old KLR250 I had in college.

Wouldn't mind parking the jeep as 14MPG gets old, pretty quick. Also some fun trails that are Moto/ATV only where we go every summer in Colorado that the Jeep simply won't fit on.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I bet you'll find someone who wants to trade. :character00268:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts