Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen more KLR's here than I have any where else. It's roll call time. good weather is just around the corner. Of course that does not really matter much, yet I prefer warm to wet and cold.

phil

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's near Canyon Lake, right? The wife and I plan on retiring next year and have been looking around the lake. I can sell my condo and buy a much larger home there, that's if you will allow another Californian in the state.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's near Canyon Lake, right? The wife and I plan on retiring next year and have been looking around the lake. I can sell my condo and buy a much larger home there, that's if you will allow another Californian in the state.
Moving here? Yup plenty of riding around here. And yes Canyon Lake is close by here. If you are moving and buying do you have a realtor?

I have good one for around this area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Phil, I have a good friend that moved to Canyon Lake two years ago, he sends me listings and i have been checking the web, any help would be great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Every do any group rides? Austin Area here

Mike,

There are some group rides that get scheduled quite a bit... Richard over at TexasAdventure.net puts on a bunch of scheduled rides and has some good ones coming up in 2010. There are also some more spur-of-the-moment rides that happen from meetup.com for good folks that want to ride in the hill country.

The STRiders group did a big ride/rally last weekend and the week of Nov 6th is another big association ride for the SportTouring association: http://tx.sporttouring.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=37&Itemid=57

1 - 9 of 9 Posts