Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Sand Khaki, non-ABS
172 Posts
Candy Lime Green -- that is going to be a lot of lime green paint. Unless now they're going back to more graphics.
Glad I got my khaki bike, although the grey intrigues me.

·
Registered
2022 KLR650
981 Posts
I’m not a flashy guy that likes extravagant colors….but I do like that candy lime green for some odd reason.
Makes me want a slice of key lime pie now :p

·
Premium Member
2022 KLR Adventure
425 Posts
I’m not a flashy guy that likes extravagant colors….but I do like that candy lime green for some odd reason.
Makes me want a slice of key lime pie now :p
It needs the decals changed to black and a green rear fender then I may be interested. The other colors they can keep and I’ve always been a fan of yellow.

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki KLR 650 Adventure
144 Posts
Am I color-blind?! That "Yellow" looks like the orange to me? I dunno....I like the gray and the flashy green although I think I would get tired of it. Looks like I get to be happy with my Camo for another year!

Reactions: Reveille

·
Registered
2022 Pearl Lava Orange
1,112 Posts
Am I color-blind?! That "Yellow" looks like the orange to me? I dunno....I like the gray and the flashy green although I think I would get tired of it. Looks like I get to be happy with my Camo for another year!
I was thinking the same. It does look a bit lighter though. When my orange sun fades I can order the yellow plastics to match! 😆

·
Premium Member
11,515 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts