Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after some requests, I have added a couple more features.

If you have started or posted in a topic you should see a blue dot beside the topic.

Also at the top right of the main page you will find 2 new links, to posts you have made and topics you have created.

:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately it is beer thirty here and I aint doin no more programming today, I have work on this site for 9 hours today. and its time for some suds.

·
Registered
71 Posts
In addition to that.. what would be really cool is being able to just see your threads.

Don't know how complicated that is, but on anothe forum I frequent dpreview.com.. once logged into the forum area, you get a link that says "My threads" you can see the last thread you posted in and a chronological links below it so that if you posted in a thread and forgoet about it... you can see it right there and see how the thread is progressing.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That forum runs an .asp format which is pretty stone age compared to some of todays software. I'll see what I can come up with, but it might be tought to work that into the othermodifications without crossing something up, but I'll try.

·
Registered
71 Posts
klr650 said:
That forum runs an .asp format which is pretty stone age compared to some of todays software. I'll see what I can come up with, but it might be tought to work that into the othermodifications without crossing something up, but I'll try.

Well, it wouldn't be essential since you can always to an author search for your own username and see everything you posted to. Just seems like consistent code that could be conveniently incorporated into your own account without having to do the thread search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts