Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the photo album when you have a minute, at the top menu bar across the top of each page you will see "album" to the far right.

Have a look, I think you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
cool. I uploaded one just fine. The second image keeps coming back saying it's oversized but it's well under the stated cap. Bug?

Also, can we no longer edit and or delete our posts now? I no longer have those buttons.

Huh? now they're back.. nevermind. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a 4 hour limit on edits, this will eventually keep aomeone from wipe away info they posted should they decide to leave and take it with them.

Its one of those behind the scenes features.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that will be the only drawback to the pics there, there part of the site, but their extenions are not recognized by the forum as pictures, but rather as a page. Its a weird thing, maybe I can work something out with it, but I wouldnt hold my breath, start messin with save to paths and the whole place might look like a circus.

·
Registered
71 Posts
klr650 said:
There is a 4 hour limit on edits, this will eventually keep aomeone from wipe away info they posted should they decide to leave and take it with them.

Its one of those behind the scenes features.

Thanks
Out of curiosity... if someone chose to leave and didn't want their posts here... why would you care if they deleted them?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been on forum before where an individual has added a lot of good info to the site, and then for what ever reason/events, feels like they should just walk away from it all, and the they go back a edit as many posts as possible down to blank pages and cause a loss of a lot of good info over nothing, I would tell anyone here not to post if were their intention of wiping it all out should they feel they have been wronged in some way and leave.If you contribute to a knowledge base and then expect to wipe it away when you are done, I'd rather not have it here. If it ever comes to that and someone asks to have content removed such as general posts and the like, I will not have a problem with that, but tech info is the kind of stuff people need when they need it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the information now i can stop messing with it and go back to photobucket if i want a picture to show up in a post.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am working on an on site image hosting which will work like photo bucket also. There is just not enough time in the day to work on so many different things, while also tending to every other site I have to maintain. I literally have 7 browsers open right not working on different projects at the same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts