Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
You will mostly be gaining seat height & ground clearance. 34 - 36inch leg length is not quite a requirement to ride a KLR650, but it sure helps when off-highway.

A KLR650 will run 9 - 90 mph all day / every day as long as one checks the engine oil level 4-5 times daily until one is 100% familiar with its 'habit' or lack thereof for engine oil.

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki KLR 650 Gen 3
102 Posts
Almost went with the RE Himalayan. If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy it and why are you selling it? I test rode a 2020 and kind of liked it. It was a serious contender for replacing my BMW F650GS.

Regards, Jim

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost went with the RE Himalayan. If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy it and why are you selling it? I test rode a 2020 and kind of liked it. It was a serious contender for replacing my BMW F650GS.

Regards, Jim
Bought for what it is supposed to be. A lower seat Adventure machine that is simple and functional.
Problem is QC is lacking and they have many problems. My list includes stalling, quitting, battery drain and not enough power. I fixed all those problems except power. I don't trust the bike for reliability.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Something about my Lava Orange Beauty makes me feel 20 yrs old again. You won't have any regrets. Enjoy. Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts