Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I write this my Grand-daughter is making her way into our lives. After 36 hours of labor, the Doctor has scheduled a "C" section for my daughter in law. Yes... A very happy new year for the MB4 household. Her name is Morgen, and she will be as spoiled as we make her, with tons of love, and a Hell of allot of motorcycle riding. Watch out boys!!!

A very happy new years to all of the friends that I, and the misses have made since owning the magical KLR...

Mark B (4)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks DX, and Dan!

I just ordered the trike... She has to have that! Thanks for the link!

Take care

MB4

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Nice man! You're gonna love the trike. And it will be the bad-assest tricycle at the playground. ;)

I gotta say this even though it is only tangentially related. I let my daughter hold my thumbs when she is on my lap and we play "clutch hand" and "throttle hand". Today my Dad was holding her and she had his thumbs and I said, "Where's your clutch hand, Frankie?" She opened and closed her fingers on her left hand twice...just like she was working the clutch. Four months! Hot damn. :35a:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks DJ! Happy New Year Bud... When are you, and Marcia going to come back? I can't wait to see you guy's and the new steed!

Dan... We need to see a picture of your daughter on the trike with you... priceless about the brake, and the clutch. :character00201:

MB4

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Congrats Mark!!
My fiance wasn't too happy a couple years ago when her oldest son made her a grandmother at 39 years old, but she sure loves that grandchild..

I refuse to be called "Grandpa", though... :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Now THIS is what a biker looks like.

This is my daughter Frankie. Four months old and has WAY more hair than Dad. ;)

...you'll see my ugly mug soon enough Mark. ;)

:16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a: :16a:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
My other baby.

Not nearly as cute. ;)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Hey Mark and Mary!

Congratulations!

Love,

Us :22a:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks you all!

We fly out next Friday to spoil her. Yesterday, it was -14 in Red Wing MN, so we will have to bundle up a bit.

Dan, classic photos!

MB4

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, we went out to visit Morgen this past weekend, and I have to say she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. (of course we all say that about our kids, and grandkids) so here she is...

The wife and I stole her for the night, to give the kids some freedom to do whatever they wanted, and she was a dream!!! She slept a good four hours at a time, like clockwork.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrat's Mark she is beautiful. I am a little behind you my daughter graduates this year and I really am not looking forward to the college thing.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Welcome Morgen the most beautiful baby in Marks mind! Grampa Mark would be a good user name.

Mark I was wondering about the look on your face and came up with the answer. "sniff sniff...did Morgen crap her diaper or did I?"

Welcome back Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome Morgen the most beautiful baby in Marks mind! Grampa Mark would be a good user name.

Mark I was wondering about the look on your face and came up with the answer. "sniff sniff...did Morgen crap her diaper or did I?"

Welcome back Mark.
I can't answer that right now... I am on the floor laughing... and can't get up!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts

Welcome back Mark.

Welcome home Grampa and Gramma!

She is just beautiful and I see she is happy too!

Awwwwwwwwwww!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts