Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

New to the forum and new to the KLR or any sort of off-road / dual sport riding. Had a couple of HD's previously.

Anyway... it's good to be here!

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
Ya made a good switch. Couple of Harleys = 1 KLR.

Welcome. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya made a good switch. Couple of Harleys = 1 KLR.

Welcome. What year is your bike?
It sure feels like I made the right move. I bought the KLR used and so far - so good. I was always tightening stuff on the HD's and they were bought new! It almost felt like I had to assemble the entire FXDWG myself! lol

My KLR is a 2007...

Thanks for the welcome. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Way cool place to ride.

The window,big hill to Precedio,Fort Davis etc.

Do you all still have chili cook offs down there?

Got to make it out there again.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
It sure feels like I made the right move. I bought the KLR used and so far - so good. I was always tightening stuff on the HD's and they were bought new! It almost felt like I had to assemble the entire FXDWG myself! lol

My KLR is a 2007...

Thanks for the welcome. :D
Welcome Chris!
My brother wanted a HD for years. He finally bought one, a RoadKing. We go on its first ride, the maiden voyage.....and the front fender falls off!
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you didnt just GO to The Terlingua Concert, you Moved there! Viva Terlingua!

Sorry, I used to live South of Austin about 5 miles from Jerry Jeff and would see him in the grocery store quit a bit. Always been a huge fan.

I am just about to buy an 07 KLR as well. Never even sat on one but am hugely excited about it!

Congrats and welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts