Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll fill out my profile soon. New guy here, but not new to KLR's. I have a 1998 KLR. I've had my KLR for several years. I also ride a Honda Valkyrie. I live in the High Desert of Southern California. Some really good trial riding very near to me. From the desert to the mountains in just a short time. Also, Death Valley is a couple of hours ride away from me. I've been to DV once. Can't wait to go back. Beautiful. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi from a newbee to your forum. If it's KLR related, I like it. :D

·
Administrator
3,690 Posts

BigChris99: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

PS - If you haven't done so already please fill in your Location in the User CP under Edit Your Details.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'll fill out my profile soon. New guy here, but not new to KLR's. I have a 1998 KLR. I've had my KLR for several years. I also ride a Honda Valkyrie. I live in the High Desert of Southern California. Some really good trial riding very near to me. From the desert to the mountains in just a short time. Also, Death Valley is a couple of hours ride away from me. I've been to DV once. Can't wait to go back. Beautiful. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi from a newbee to your forum. If it's KLR related, I like it. :D

Welcome.

Sounds like you're in my neighborhood. I live in Ridgecrest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts