Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a clock on my dash. I’d like a mini digital clock with adhesive tape right under my speedo but I can’t find one. Aerostich makes a black analog clip on clock for the handlebar. It would look good. What have you done? Thanks!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I always have my phone in the RAM mount on the bars when riding. Tap the screen and clock shows.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve looked all over eBay and Amazon. All the small clocks on both have terrible reviews. And most are in China. I’ve had back luck ordered from the totalitarian regime. Stuff doesn’t come in or somthing wrong with it. At this point the cheap Casio watch on the dash or handlebar pad OR the aerostich clip on are my two favorite ideas. Thanks for all the input!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I push the button on my sena headset (that's bluetoothed to my phone) and ask google what time it is.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
I ride a bike partly to get AWAY from the clock. Its either daylight or near dark, riding time or near dinner. Many times, I'm late for dinner!

Reactions: dan filipi

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Time piece

Here's my 3 bikes using wrist watches.

My KLR

My XT250

My NX250

Reactions: pdwestman

·
Registered
26 Posts
12 bucks at Walmart. Cut the straps off and stuck it on with some industrial velcro that Walmart also sells. It's more like a plastic velcro, not that fuzzy stuff. The watch is cool because it's lithium and solar powered so the battery should last a long time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I didn't want something that would be staring me in the face all the time and giving me anxiety. Just wanted something that I could check real quick when coming up on a school zone. If it wasn't for school zones I wouldn't have even bothered with a clock. But none the less, this Walmart clock does that job not to mention it's waterproof and about as tough as the KLR itself. Speaking of clocks, it's beer time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've always craved a clock too. If for nothing else, to make sure I get back in time to pick up my daughter at school. When offroad, I' was always wanting a compass. I just recently got a GPS and killed two birds with one stone. Found the GPS is perfect also for recording my tracks to help plan other adventures.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts