Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Why make a new one they still shill for their 2k18 KLR model at kawasakis usa website, probably got a truckload left in crates to sell...

·
Registered
53 Posts
2 more weeks. Reveal is on Jan. 26th. . I'm really hoping for an updated KLR650 . That's what I would love to see . Less weight , more power , fuel injection , 6 gears , more effective balancing , and the worlds best doohickey and spring .
Oh yeah.....$6495.00 . While I'm wishing.

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts
2 more weeks. Reveal is on Jan. 26th. . I'm really hoping for an updated KLR650 . That's what I would love to see . Less weight , more power , fuel injection , 6 gears , more effective balancing , and the worlds best doohickey and spring .
Oh yeah.....$6495.00 . While I'm wishing.

If you're wishing, at least add suspension from the last 20 years in there! LOL

Dave

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes , yes....forgot suspension. Let's throw on fat bars and smaller handguards and a loud-ass horn , too . And it should look like the Tengai pic that PD Western shows in his post. I would put my Africa Twin in the OTHER garage to make room for it.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I'd like to see a family of options. A 700, a 1100 or so, and because I tend towards lighter and more nimble, a little brother 450. If Kawi built a 450 with a lot of the characteristics of the KLR (simple, easy to maintain, light weight, plenty of accesories), I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts