Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone, Glad to be a part of this forum!

Just purchased my first KLR Yesterday. Why I didnt make the decision sooner is what I am asking myself after putting 200 miles on her today and yesterday!
Love this bike! I do currently own an 1100 vstar Classic cruiser and have had a lot of dirtbikes in the past, so not new to motorcycles, and I am very happy with the bike. It is a 2012 red/black/silver and looks almost showroom condition. It does have 4k miles, just broken in. I live in the mountains of Colorado West of the Denver Metro area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats- enjoy that new bike and I have found this forum to be wonderful. Keep the rubber down! Welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There's some weired rule for the probees can't post until after 11 posts. I have a couple to go, ah now 1 , sweet

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Actually guys it is 15 posts. This restriction is why this forum keeps spam away. Works pretty good. If you want to up your post count quickly you can use this thread shamelessly and no one will mind.... http://www.klrforum.com/showthread.php?p=343145#post343145 You can use it for test posts too!
Welcome to the forum!
Regards....JustJeff

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks Just Jeff, as you can see I'm kinda new too. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
NO WORRIES MATE! post lots I want to see some pics soon!
jj

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just went to that thread and was such a post whore! I'm well on my way to 15 posts. Lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts