Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my '07 new last year, have just hit 6,000 miles. What a fun bike for an old fart! Sure beats the rides on my 1200 Sporty. I'm sooo glad I sold that thing and bought this:

I have been slowly adding farkles. What a blast!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome!!
Is that a silver 1450 Pelican case on the back? Just mounted an O.D. green one on the back of mine a few weeks ago..

Keep the pics coming, too!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome aboard Bob. Hmmmmm how come I can't see pics? :(
Dunno.. It's just one nice pic that's linked from his photobucket..

All I know is I like the guy.. Half his pics are his KLR, and the other half are of his guns. :)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Well I do know photobucket got hacked a couple days ago and their site has been down since, but is supposed to be back up and running today or tomorrow. That might be my issue, but then again, you can see it. Makes ya go hmmmmm...

Yeah, KLR's and Gun's, what else does a man need? heheheheh.... That reminds me, I need a couple more boxes of .45 ammo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bikes & Guns

Paper: Yes that's a Pelican 1450 on the back of my KLR. Glad you like my guns, I didn't know you could see them. I thought I posted a KLR shot without the link. Anyway, a guy just can't have enough of guns!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Paper: Yes that's a Pelican 1450 on the back of my KLR. Glad you like my guns, I didn't know you could see them. I thought I posted a KLR shot without the link. Anyway, a guy just can't have enough of guns!

Well, if you check the properties of the photo, and remove the photo name, you can look at your entire group of photos..:) As the old saying goes, nothing's private on the internet..

I just picked up a Ruger LCP today.. Now to do some oil removal and get it out at the range and see where the little bugger shoots.:11a:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Heyyyy...I can see a pic now.......WOW damn nice looking bike...I don't remember selling my bike, LMAOO...Gotta love black!!! I am giving serious consideration to your alls style of box for the top, I just don't like the box I currently have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts