Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to KLR Forum what a great resource ,I have a 2012 with 1600 miles on it I bought 2 months ago first time owning a KLR previously owned a XR 600 AND XT 600 but wanted a more highway friendly that I could still take off road and this bike is the ticket I love it .Hope to get some questions answered in the future Thanks all

·
Administrator
3,694 Posts

Chino: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ride sounds great but I will be in Rocky Point then but another ride some time would be great .Hope to see ya on Hwy 89 sometime.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome,,Ive been here only a few days,,and folks here already helped me solve my starting probs on my 06' Be safe out there

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome Chino, and by your handle, Im guessing your zip code ends in 323? There are a few of us with that zip code and KLRs. Anytime you're up for a ride or need some help, just holler!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts