Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum. Well forums period. I just bought my first bike it's an 04 klr 650 never rode a street legal bike before this one but I've had a bunch of experience on dirtbikes. I'm 20 so I don't have any friends that ride or anything but if there's anybody on herefr my area is love to meet some fellow riders and maybe schedule a few rides.

-mike

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'm new to this forum. Well forums period. I just bought my first bike it's an 04 klr 650 never rode a street legal bike before this one but I've had a bunch of experience on dirtbikes. I'm 20 so I don't have any friends that ride or anything but if there's anybody on herefr my area is love to meet some fellow riders and maybe schedule a few rides.

-mike
Welcome to the forum!

I'm a long time dirt rider that started riding street bikes about 15 years ago.

Street is different then dirt! There are these things out there called cars and they are trying to kill you!

Seriously look into a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider class. They will help keep alive on the street. Also read Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well it's widely considered the best book written for street survival.

·
Administrator
3,768 Posts

NWGArider: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've already had to experience the car parts. People can't seem to drive or better, they just forget their manners when the see motorcycles. I've had my bike 1 month this Friday and I've really loved it going from the highway to gravel mountain roads. I've been places in my town I didn't even know existed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you been out to Prentice cooper yet? I moved to Chattanooga last September and spend any day I can out there. I'm headed out west for work for the next three months but come spring if you're lookin to try it out let me know,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually just moved to south Daytona beach about two weeks ago :( my mom still lives up there so I'll be up around holidays and stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts