Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, everyone!

New member here. I've been riding for more than 40 years. Bought my first KLR in July--what a hoot to ride. The other bike in my garage is a 2008 Suzuki V-Strom 650 with 66,000 miles on it--all mine.

It is the new 2014.5 KLR 650 New Edition, white and black. I would show you a picture, but the system says I need to post 15 posts before I can link to another site. You'll just have to wait.

I look forward to learning more from the group.

Brent

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Recruit dbrentmiller! You now belong to an exclusive secret society dedicated to righting the wrongs of Kawasaki in relation to the KLR650 model. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to farkle your bike shamelessly and ride off into the sunset to lands near and far in pursuit of happiness and contentment!! You must also make new friends and share the knowledge you gain with anyone who asks. Doo you accept this mission? (press "Y" for yes or "N" for yes) Your computer will self destruct in 10 seconds. 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...:help:

Best Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. The only accessories so far are Givi racks so that I can move my Givi bags back and forth between bikes, and a Sargent low seat. It's nice to touch the ground more firmly.

I was always impressed with the support and after market products for these bikes. As for the KLR, it is what it is. I decided to ride it for a while before making any mods. Right now, it's getting about 55 mpg.

Brent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts