Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Denbigh Ont here.If anyone rides this area drop me a line,lived here a long time 2006 KLR650 on hand to join in a ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You're really in the middle of not much. How's the riding out there? I've been on some of the backroads around HWY 17 on my way from Northbay to Ottawa and they were pretty twisty .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
backroads

These road were made for the KLR,I can go for miles and not use a hwy any time u are driving through drop me a line i'm in for a ride but work every other weekend

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope I get a chance to take you up on that offer this summer. I'm really excited about riding long distances now I've got a bike that's comfortable for it, My old DRZ400 just wasn't up to the distance stuff.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey, Welcome...

I don't usually check this thread, even tough Winnipeg is in the Center of Canada.

If you ever plan to venture to the western edge of Hiway 17... drop me a line, there are a few of us KLR riders in Northwestern Ontario and Manitoba.

Alway's up for a run.........

BackRoader

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey raspyvette
Dunny from Ottawa.
I used to ride through Denbigh all the time between Barrie and Ottawa. I was just up through the Killaloe area looking for land.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts