Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an 01 KLR last year and have been to the site a few times and finally decided to join. I haven't seen many KLR's in my neck of the woods and was hoping to find a few fellow riders. I live in New Hampshire, just outside of Concord.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought an 01 KLR last year and have been to the site a few times and finally decided to join. I haven't seen many KLR's in my neck of the woods and was hoping to find a few fellow riders. I live in New Hampshire, just outside of Concord.
Welcome Boatswains Mate and thanks for serving! 22yr retired Navy here. I too am looking for riding partners, must be too cold or early in the season for most. :16a:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks StroupDog for the welcome and thank you for serving as well. I spent 3 and half years in the CG before I found out that 47 foot boats, 30plus foot seas and my lower back were a very bad combination. Good luck finding riding partners.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

Back in the mid 90's, the odds of me running into another KLR enthusiasts was next to nothing. I started seeing more and more around the turn of the century, here in the south. I'm sure it'll catch on in NH soon enough............

Enjoy it! :16a:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts