Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to a KLR but not new to motorcycling. I have owned almost 100 bikes in my life. I used to buy and sell them like crazy. Never owned a KLR but just bought one tonight. It was a friends and a killer deal. A 2001 with 3,400 miles, and Kawasaki tank, tail and saddlebags. It is near mint only a small melt on the right sidecover and I got it for $2,000.
I worked in the industry for a long, long time and my last job was for a prominent race shop. I will definitely be a tinkerer on the KLR if I like it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
RichBeBe said:
I am new to a KLR but not new to motorcycling. I have owned almost 100 bikes in my life. I used to buy and sell them like crazy. Never owned a KLR but just bought one tonight. It was a friends and a killer deal. A 2001 with 3,400 miles, and Kawasaki tank, tail and saddlebags. It is near mint only a small melt on the right sidecover and I got it for $2,000.
I worked in the industry for a long, long time and my last job was for a prominent race shop. I will definitely be a tinkerer on the KLR if I like it.
100 bikes? Not fair, totally not fair. I'm jealous beyond belief. Nice to meet ya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts