Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Biker scout. I know many nominated you for it. I am really glad you took the job. I am sure we will all learn from each other.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Biker Scout said:
And as my first act as Moderator... I'm banning everyone! :twisted:
Congrats Biker Scout. You always seem to be an even keeled guy. Accept for that statement. :lol:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Inserts evil laugh... *MUHAHAHA* :twisted:

Nah, you guys are easy. As long as we can keep the politics and religion out of our discussions, I don't see the need to overly moderate anyone. However, tire and oil threads... well, there's some good debate that needs to be kept in check! :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
All hail Biker Scout!

May you be bored and content here with no civil insurrection or disobedient subjects.

Rumor has it you have installed a "Rack" out in the garage for troublemakers. :twisted:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yeah, got it on e-Bay for $57! Good welds too! :lol:

Eh, this reminds me I need to order a new one. I don't think there's any chance of salvaging the old one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hail to the mod - you poor booger!

Hopefully a little simpler here!

Good luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
oh no!
now you have even more work,you gonna have time to look at my bike?
congrats!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Biker Scout said:
And as my first act as Moderator... I'm banning everyone! :twisted:
Wow! Give a guy a little power and it goes right to his head! :lol:

Kidding dude. Congrats. Looking forward to making your term as moderator as boring as possible.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Again, thanks... I'll whip you guys into shape if it kills me! 8)

Before I head on home... I'll leave you with spiffy vinyl logo ideas. These aren't real, and you can't buy them. They are on my computer, and I'd need permission to sell them from the site admin anyway. Besides, they'd be my contribution to him if he decides to use them. But these are here just to let you guys know that I'm willing to put the time and effort into this site so everyone enjoys being here, and there's gonna be "Site Schwag" finally!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice. I really like the 2nd and 3rd. Of course the 1st one is nice too. And the 4th is kinda like the 2nd and 3rd. The 5th scares me.
Jamie

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's great BikerScout. Of course being the natural pot stirring rebel I be, I'll work hard at keeping you busy!

Just teasing :D ... I think :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite on your design was the first but all of them are good!

Doug

·
Registered
357 Posts
swiftbow said:
That's great BikerScout. Of course being the natural pot stirring rebel I be, I'll work hard at keeping you busy!

Just teasing :D ... I think :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite on your design was the first but all of them are good!

Doug
Don't make me hunt you down just to beat you up....I stir the pot :lol: And you know I'm kidding. This forum will be a refreshing fresh start for a number of us:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts