Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm new to this site, used to be on .net, but still haven'nt been let on. I just bought a 06 ingood condition with plenty of extras, belly pan, center stand, hand guards pro moto billet rear rack, fmf exaust has been dynoed, extra set of rims with street tires mounted with avons.
This is my second klr last one was an 07 loaded downbwith farkels. I also have an 02 gold wing with 197, 000 mi on it still runs great, just need lighter bike do n to my health codition as rideing keeps me going. I'm also an Iba member with1k 1500 gold bun burner and 50cc ( coast to coast in less than 50 hrs) on FJR's we managed to make it in 38 hrs inclusife of 6 hr nap after 1500 mi love the klr:t1202:

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

Sounds like a pretty nice bike combo you've got there, a few of us have KLR's and Wings. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your bikes once you get 15 posts in (anti spam thing to chase the bots away). I was looking at an 03 Wing with about 145,000 miles on it, have you had to do anything major to yours?

Cheers!
Stew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts