Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
I don't hold much hope that he'll do a real dual-sport thing. More like a Harley with spiked tires and a support crew of 25 with trucks and snow-cats and Airstream trailers.

The pitiful thing of it is, I'll probably watch it, even though I know in my heart that I should rather put pins in my eyes than watch Jesse James do anything. Heavy sigh.

Tom

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
"...he takes an R 1200 GS Adventure on the infamous “Arctic Ice Road” in Alaska, in the middle of winter, to deliver medicine to an isolated snow-bound community...."

Oh, this should be good.

I'll admit though, he is starting off with a decent bike.

Tom

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
I couldn't make it through the whole show. I fell asleep just as he and his idiot sidekick were chopping down trees so that they could build a huge bonfire and stay warm out in the middle of the Arctic winter where they had no firickin' business being.

What did Jesse do at the end? Blow up the GS Adventure? Burn down Tuk? Was the Inuit with the heart condition saved? Dog sled parade for Jesse cuz he brought "medicine"? Inquiring minds and all that...

Tom

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The episodes I downloaded ended up not being this trip. He learned to ride a Nitro drag motorcycle and then a setup police chase to see if they could catch him in a nos iroc camaro. And then stupid me didn't realize they had the full episode online at spike until now. It is kind of stupid, because why wouldn't you just custom modify a badass snow mobile. But Jesse never cares about sensible, he wants to do stuff never done.

Just watched it... Yep, not impressed!! helicopter, full support team of snowmobiles with pretty much everything and I imagine they even had a kitchen sink. I like how they say "The only way to tuck is the river... blah blah"... So a helicopter that is currently flying overhead couldn't make it in like 2 hours? Funny stuff!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts