Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow thumpers, I'm a tattoo artist and klr addict. I have 2. #1 is a 2000 650. Usual mods klx needle and jet, ram air box mod (awesome). Full cage set up, military issue backpack as a tank bag, and ammo dump sacs on sides of tank, paneer racks w cans and saddle bags, camel pack for water in tank bag with drinking hose, lots of other performance mods.

My second klr650 may just be the most modified klr around. Most definitely the most modded one I've ever seen, mikuni vm38 carb, dual piston caliper and rotor kit -I will post a thread on the projects soon. :).

Looking forward to discussions and learning from this forum!

I use foam to sculpt fairings, fiberglass - abs plastic for fairings and custom brackets, welding wiring etc.. Very artsy fartsy I am. And willing to try out any mod I can.

·
Administrator
8,374 Posts
Hi and welcome-

You need to have 15 posts in before you can post links and pictures. Easy to do with the "Test Posts" thread. PITA, but it keeps the spammers down.

If you have some pictures you'd like to post right away, just put up a link to them in a post and one of the mods will help get them posted. You'll need to bodge the URL - just clip off the 'www." and that should do it.

I'd like to see the pictures of the fairings and such!

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts