Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a 40+ year motorcycle rider starting out on dirt bikes as a kid then moved on to sport bikes for most of my youth and middle age. I added a Harley touring bike in 2010. Up until the Harley I have been a Suzuki guy. Several years ago when I moved to Colorado I bought a Kawasaki Teryx. I have been having great success with the Teryx and my son has been enjoying his Ninja so there was a crack in my Suzuki only facade. I took my sport bike into the dealership for service and was poking around the show room floor when I saw they had the DR and KLR both on sale. The KLR was cheaper and had a fairing, skid plate, rear rack, and more gauges. On top of that there were more rebates. It was an obvious no brainer. The bike will be prepped and delivered this week. I'll get a set of panniers first since the Harley has spoiled me on lockable saddle bags. I look forward to everyone's opinions and support.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! They delivered the bike last night when they picked up the Bandit for servicing. I can't wait to hit the roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts