Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a set of these fitted on the weekend { Mitas E O9's } will keep you all updated on how they go

·
Registered
30 Posts
They look about the right mix for my riding, slightly on the offroad side. How much were they?
Greg in Santa Barbara

·
Registered
272 Posts
new tires

I just fitted a set of the new michelin t63's.
Michelin call them an economical knobby.
I have been on avon distanzia.s for the last 8k mi. I have been happy with them except in slick ga clay, when it is wet, very greasy!!! But really good on pavement, peg draggin stuff.
So I went with some modest knobs. Now to keep from draggin the handlebars.
I will hit some dirt on the way home to test them out, then it is off to Tour de Telico IV. wahoo!!!!
I will head north to tn tomorrow.
See ya'll there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatever price i say will be in Aussie dollars think they were $360 fitted with hd tubes, keep in mind these are the Dakar version which is much more heavy duty especially in the sidewalls....... Just thought i would add that i have put a couple hundred ks on them now and i must say that off road they are fantastic, mud sand loose gravel no worries they are also pretty quiet on road and don't have that knobby feel on road either. I am now looking forward to heading off road in damp conditions unlike the last 2 sets of tyres i had ..... a 9 out of 10 off road and a 8 out of 10 on

·
Registered
17 Posts
im running shinko 705s but wanting something with more grip on wet grass. These shinkos just spin everywhere out in the field.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts