Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get in a New Years Day Ride with some friends. One of them was on the maiden voyage of his 2015 VStrom 650. A little over 200 miles. Back roads of NE Georgia, Ball Creek, Wayah Rd up to Wayah Bald and then back home. Great day for a ride. I was going to post some pics, but I realized I have no idea how to add them to the thread.

·
Registered
368 Posts
After you have 15 posts then you'll be able to add pics. There's a test thread in the very last subforum, "Forum news,etc" where new people post a bunch of nonsense to get their minimum.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was able to get in a New Years Day Ride with some friends. One of them was on the maiden voyage of his 2015 VStrom 650. A little over 200 miles. Back roads of NE Georgia, Ball Creek, Wayah Rd up to Wayah Bald and then back home. Great day for a ride. I was going to post some pics, but I realized I have no idea how to add them to the thread.
:t1204:No pics. More detail.. Living in a snow bank right now.. Must get excitement through low landers... Type already! :character00201:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's try this. Well I still have no idea how to post pics. I have enough posts I guess, but can't figure it out. Guess I need the guidance of my 16 year old

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shakeyjake18,
Them actually look like 'mountains' in the back-ground of pic #4.

Just 'funnin' with ya'. I'd love to come down and ride with you!
Yeah, we have a few mountains around here. Might not be as big as some, but at least it's not flat haha. Pdwestman, if you are ever in this area, let me know. I am up for a ride anytime. Hopefully those pics helped where it's a balmy -22. I awoke to a temp of 23 is morning. High of 44 so, looks like an afternoon ride is in order.

·
Registered
195 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts