Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
My name is Matthew Mansell, brand new to the forum. Always been into everything with a motor but never really had a chance to get into bikes. Recently my brother in law has really been hassling me to buy a bike. He is a rider of many many years and does a lot of adventure biking and big trips. I would love to start going on all sorts of expeditions and he suggested a KLR650 as a great bike to get since I'm on a little bit of a budget. I'm gonna start off cheap and I'm sure before no time I will be blowing money on it like nobody's business. I don't have a bike yet, looking to buy real soon but in the mean time I am doing all the research I can so I know what I'm getting into. Looking forward to learning as much as possible from all you knowledgable gurus out there, I'm all ears! Without turning this into a novel, glad I'm here!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Good luck on your pursuit of a bike and welcome to the forum. If you have not taken a rider course I would highly recommend it, even if you rode in the past.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats on your pursuit of a KLR650 - the best all-around bike when you consider price, reliability, and simplicity! I wanted one for about 10 years before I finally got around to purchasing one - and I'm 100% happy with my bike.

Ride on! Ride safe! And ride with the protective gear!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Best of luck on your search. Just picked one up a couple weeks back and went on the virgin ride a couple of days back. What a hoot. Both road and trail worthy as well. This is a keeper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts