Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all fellow KLRista's,

I have owned a Renazco Racing two up seat for the last four years or so. I have loved it for the long slab days, the off road comfort, and the custom look for the beast. (James) came into my store today, and asked how my seat was doing, and I told him how I felt about it. He then advised me that he had a second generation KLR seat that he wanted me to try, and give him ALL the feedback on. So, I thought about it for a few miliseconds, and said "UUUUmmmmmmmmmmmm yep.

(now please... this does not happen like this, he has a six month waiting list)

I dropped my seat off at 2pm today, and at 5:45pm I picked up my new seat. I have not ridden it yet, but what I can feel from sitting on the bike in the man cave the butt, and the boy's are going to like this one.

Pictures...........

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

It is 2" wider, and less tapered (flater). I will let you know about the comfort on the next ride hopefully Sunday.

MB4

·
Registered
650 Posts
What Luck !!...

But, does he get a foot rub like ME when I'm in there?? :11a:

That seat looks good.... wonder if he makes boat seats?? :20a:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ride on Gen 2 Renazco Seat

So Mark B how did the ride go on the new seat?
We are waiting for a full report.
How is the long range comfort? Any hot spots or discomfort zones?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Mark B how did the ride go on the new seat?
We are waiting for a full report.
How is the long range comfort? Any hot spots or discomfort zones?
Pismo,

No hot spots. Me, and another rider just did a 750 mile loop last weekend, and never had any issues with the seat. we were in your neck of the woods riding dirt from Paso to Pismo, and back.

http://www.klrforum.com/showthread.php?t=8626

The wait for the seat is worth it.

Take care, and ride safe!

MB4

·
Registered
281 Posts
Width of Gen 2 Renazco

Mark
I know that you wrote that the seat was 2 inches wider than your previous Renazco, but how wide is the Gen 2 Renazco?:confused:
I would appreciate knowing the width of the seat at the nose, at the mid-point, and at the widest section.
Thanks,
PCG:)

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark
I know that you wrote that the seat was 2 inches wider than your previous Renazco, but how wide is the Gen 2 Renazco?:confused:
I would appreciate knowing the width of the seat at the nose, at the mid-point, and at the widest section.
Thanks,
PCG:)
Nose:7"

Mid: 11.5"

Tail: 11"

MB4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts