Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Adrian and I went exploring more of the area around Western Ohio for local off road oppertunities. It's getting to the point I'd be happy with a wooded area near a highway exit ramp! :lol: Every time I though there was a spot with possibilities there'd be a no tresspassing sign. We pulled in one area to look around by a river and take a break.

But we stayed out due to the twenty foot giant who put this sign up in the tree! Talk about having no doubt what they mean! :roll:

Wish there were some land owners around Springfield on this site. :mrgreen: Really hate having to go 70-80miles to ride off road when there is so much unused land right here!
Had a good ride and enjoyed chatting with you Adrian. We'll have to do it again. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Seems to be coming more frequent.My wife and I own over 300 acres in WV and it's not posted.We let four wheelers pass thru on the trails,and on rare occasions we've had hikers and horse riders.For the most part,they behave themselves.Once in a while we have to pick up beer cans and litter,but not often.Hunting we keep mostly to the family,but we do let people hunt if the boys are not going to be home.Only once have we had trouble with a couple of kids in the pastures,and that was taken care of.I think the biggest fear people have now days is liability.We can thank (some) lawyers for that.It's always hard to have a good ride when you have to search.Looks like you guys did ok thou.You want to do some ridin,come on down.I'm always up for a ride.

Mike

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
klrmike said:
You want to do some ridin,come on down.I'm always up for a ride.
Mike
The offer is kind and greatly appreciated. My biggest problem is I have two large dogs no one will watch, so long trips become a matter of bording the dogs at $50 a night. So all my rides have to be in a 10 hour round trip, or trailer the bike and dogs to an area. Thanks again and yes it was a good ride. But any day I ride is better than a day I don't. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MeefZah said:
That trespassing sign clearly ONLY applies to the tree itself, and I would argue that it actually is specific to the branch to the right of the sign. ;)
Will you be my lawyer???!!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts