Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad that stuff is not here. I was getting really sick of it.

now dont piont me down for saying this. there off my chest.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
Tazman said:
I am so glad that stuff is not here. I was getting really sick of it.

now dont piont me down for saying this. there off my chest.
I'd give you a positive point for that, if I could.. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Rep points only have a purpose on a site where there are transaction involving money taking place. otherwise you will get someone with a grudge trying to ruin someones site rep. I dont like that system.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
klr650 said:
Rep points only have a purpose on a site where there are transaction involving money taking place. otherwise you will get someone with a grudge trying to ruin someones site rep. I dont like that system.
I completely dissagree.. NOBODY WOULD EVER GIVE GRUDGE POINTS!!! :lol:

Thank you for seeing that issue. The work very well on eBay, but they don't work in a motorcycle forum where some people don't have a sense of humor.. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay i got to ask.

How the heck do I use "faces" in the body of a message. were do I get em.

and I can steal this thread, I started it, wink.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
The emoticons are on the left of the area where you type you text.

Or if you like you can use any from one of my other websites

www.topsmilies.com

Its is a free smiley site that I have had on the web now for a while. One of many web site I own/operate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Cool! I didn't look at them all yet but that's gotta be the most exhaustive collection of smilies ever!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Paper said:
I completely dissagree.. NOBODY WOULD EVER GIVE GRUDGE POINTS!!!

Thank you for seeing that issue. The work very well on eBay, but they don't work in a motorcycle forum where some people don't have a sense of humor..
It's odd that it's mentioned here. I posted to the other moderators there that we should abolish that option as it only seemed to fuel the fire.

I posted that earlier, and have one other Moderator who agrees so far.

Where is the damned negative Rep button, because all you deserve one!! :lol:

There are no Mod's/Admins that are happy about this sequence of events. You are all welcome back as far as I can see.

I've spent years at Glenn's site. It's a great escape for me and a great resourse for information. I have absolutely no issue with anyone of you who decided to leave.

I was not sent here to type this, this is of my own free will.

Have a good weekend........... The wife and kids just walked in. Gotta go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tengai said:
Paper said:
I completely dissagree.. NOBODY WOULD EVER GIVE GRUDGE POINTS!!!

Thank you for seeing that issue. The work very well on eBay, but they don't work in a motorcycle forum where some people don't have a sense of humor..
It's odd that it's mentioned here. I posted to the other moderators there that we should abolish that option as it only seemed to fuel the fire.

I posted that earlier, and have one other Moderator who agrees so far.

Where is the damned negative Rep button, because all you deserve one!! :lol:

There are no Mod's/Admins that are happy about this sequence of events. You are all welcome back as far as I can see.

I've spent years at Glenn's site. It's a great escape for me and a great resourse for information. I have absolutely no issue with anyone of you who decided to leave.

I was not sent here to type this, this is of my own free will.

Have a good weekend........... The wife and kids just walked in. Gotta go!

Hey Tengai,

And I wonder why it's odd that its mentioned here? because of rep pionts, its one reason I am choosing to spend more time here than there. I'm relieved about it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
The rep points dind't bother me one way or the other, the only time I noticed them is when they where mentioned in a thread.
I am enjoying a site where I don't have to try and over look words I would rather not read.
I only hope I can offer this site and the people that are here something positive. I know I have and will get a lot of pos things from here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Sometimes I wondered what those little points were about.. but I didn't have a clue... nor did I care. I just always thought it had something to do with your post count. I thought it was odd that so many cared about it. I know I never did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Daddyjoe, I am sure you'll be positve influence here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
The whole point thing to me is, wellll pointless. It created a lot of distraction because of the childish sniping of points over petty disagreements. We all know who has credability and don't need a point system to prove it. It was interesting the people that said they didn't care about the points but would come unglued if someone dinged them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
And where was the catalog to redeem the rep points? I was saving for a toaster-oven. :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
ham! said:
And where was the catalog to redeem the rep points? I was saving for a toaster-oven. :shock:
I'm saving my play money on Absolute Poker to buy a play house.. I got a play car a couple months ago...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I sure am glad to hear everyone else has the same opinon on this. I found it to be a divisive, conflicting option that gave no benefit, that I could see anyway.

Doug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
:) Glad to see the rep points or mojo or whatever it's called not rear it's ugly face. It seems everyone got along pretty well till the rep points thingy appeared.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top