Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in here would like a Nor-Cal/SoCal dedicated forum rather than being lumped with those pesky AZ, NM people? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
989 Posts
i really don't think any of it is needed until a forum hits at a minimum 10,000 members. i'd rather see it all go away,it's too cluttered.

IMHO

i'm glad jason is spending time to try and meet the members needs. it seems like to much,too soon to me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Biker Scout: rather than being lumped with those pesky AZ, NM people? Laughing Wink
Oh Yea? Well..............

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well, I thought it over & I agree.
Hey, Jason! Go ahead & kickem out now. :f0072
That will save you from having to make the change after they slide into the Pacific & AZ becomes the left coast.
:h0198 :h0195 :h0168

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, you'll still be an hour behind and no daylight savings time to enjoy your new ocean breezes in the evenings. :p

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't think I'd have to prove this, but here's a map with current KLR owners from Kalifornia compared to AZ & NM. Now, not everyone even knows about this map, but those that do so far are on this forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
count me in

i would like a northern california forum.I am sort of a
newbie and am having a hard time finding klr riders to ride
with :s0049 I am here in Sonoma county. HELP

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
theotherbigjoe said:
Glen who?
California is a big place. :mrgreen:
:h0032 :h0032 :h0032 :h0032

:h0040

:h0003

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Re: So Cal needs forum too

KLR N LA said:
Has anybody heard from Glen? :???:
Yes he is buying a Yamaha Road Star Warrior.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts

larryboy said:
tomatocity said:
KLR N LA said:
all those donations must be paying off?
I don't know about that but teh Midnight Warrior is one of the bikes I would like to have in my stable (if I had a stable). Good looking bike with almost no chrome.

·
Registered
989 Posts

tomatocity said:
larryboy said:
tomatocity said:
KLR N LA said:
all those donations must be paying off?
I don't know about that but teh Midnight Warrior is one of the bikes I would like to have in my stable (if I had a stable). Good looking bike with almost no chrome.
i agree,cool looking bikes. :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
how about nevada? we need some people with klrs and computers? holy hell batman im all alone. but I do like to travel so north south ill come see all of ya :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
djen223 said:
how about nevada? we need some people with klrs and computers? holy hell batman im all alone. but I do like to travel so north south ill come see all of ya :mrgreen:
Find 'OldSixFifty' from .net. He is supposed to be a great guy.

The other thing is computers don't work well without electricity. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
djen223 said:
I felt a burn :lol:
Many times I wish I was living where you are. This morning a Deputy Sherriff was KIA. The car that just went down my street with 100db stereo. Traffic backed up for three miles on Stockton Blvd. All these make me want to have an alternative to where I live. Maybe a place I could ride my KLR WFO as I am leaving the backyard. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
26 Posts

there is the town of carlin. pop. 2000 great place to raise kids imho. now shopping is another story.

we do have a meth problem around these parts, but I think alot of areas do now.

I can ride out my back yard and do dirt roads and trails all the way to vegas 420miles . or all the way north into idaho.via dirt roads. it really is a dual sport meca.

we also have the million watt stereos .

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
djen223 said:

there is the town of carlin. pop. 2000 great place to raise kids imho. now shopping is another story.

we do have a meth problem around these parts, but I think alot of areas do now.

I can ride out my back yard and do dirt roads and trails all the way to vegas 420miles . or all the way north into idaho.via dirt roads. it really is a dual sport meca.

we also have the million watt stereos .

Dave
Great photo. Definitely not to many living or asphalt things in the way of your front wheel. Do I hear a future Tech Day! All we need is a motel or camping area and a couple of places to eat. 400 miles via I-80 concrete. No you don't have to meet Cam's standards.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts