1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,776 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You never know, there might be a ton of them. If they are like me, they ignored the post, since it does not have any content. It does not make a statement, nor does it ask a question.
I took it down after a week or so with no response. Moved to another forum that was more active. I also own a forum with 9,000 visits daily, so I have some experience in this area. When a new person intros himself on my forum, I'll see all sorts of outpouring from other members welcoming the "New guy" into the fold. I didn't experience that here, so I moved on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took it down after a week or so with no response. Moved to another forum that was more active. I also own a forum with 9,000 visits daily, so I have some experience in this area. When a new person intros himself on my forum, I'll see all sorts of outpouring from other members welcoming the "New guy" into the fold. I didn't experience that here, so I moved on.
Link your forum. And where are you located?
we have quite a few dual riders in Ashland. Most though or on DRZ’s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Link your forum. And where are you located?
we have quite a few dual riders in Ashland. Most though or on DRZ’s.
Hello bro
I'm all the way over in Northern Kentucky, Boone county. It would be nice, perhaps to plan a little trip over that way. I am going down to the Daniel Boone Nat'l forest for a ride, entering and basing out of McKee, KY
My site/My KLR build:
2022 Kawasaki KLR 650 (real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts