Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pipe finally came in today. Been waiting so long for the noise maker to show up so I rushed home early from work to play only to find out that it DONT fit. Mounting brackets are 3/4 inch from lining up with holes and mid-pipe is touching frame. Wont go any farther forward, Anyone else have that problem? So I immediately call V-N-H up and guy tells me to send picks of it and they will figure something out. Day was not total loss in the mail box was my fuel/air screw from TPI thanks Bob! Did 22 cent mod but did not drill slide, bike runs GREAT, probably sound great with that GD pipe:mad0235:

·
Registered
21 Posts
mine fit great on my 09....maybe the 08+ is slightly different?

·
Registered
153 Posts
hmm. that is strange. I'd send it back and get the FMF Q4. I have it, love it, and noticed the power gains instantly. The Vance and Hines is basically the White Bros E2 ( i think) and not that impressive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya strange, they had mountin brackets on backwards. But what a nice weld. They made good on pipe rushed me another one out in about five days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DCardoza, I really like the pipe sounds great and looks good too. For the price ya really cant go wrong I think mine was about 259 out the door. Its made well with good material. I have about 4K on it and no signs of fatigue or other problems. I would suggest getting 99db insert, I run mine without. Some people say its to loud but what do they know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts