Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Nate, from Phoenix. Been on my new 09 KLR650 for two weeks now, breaking her (??) in slowly around the neighborhood and further. Love riding this bike, can't wait to get her out of town and off road! - Nate

·
Registered
28 Posts
So, Nate, how many miles have you put on your '09? I haven't reached 300 yet. Another couple of rides to work will pass that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, Nate, how many miles have you put on your '09? I haven't reached 300 yet. Another couple of rides to work will pass that.
I hit 450 this weekend, and expect I should be at 600 after next weekend, or very soon thereafter, depending on the weather. Almost time for the first service, and then, lookout Arizona! :)

Nate

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, Nate. Love my new 08 KLR. Just about dropped it hard down a backwoods hill above Santa Barbara yesterday. Really impressed with the suspension and thumpper torque. Hey I guess I'm retarded but how the heck does one simply post a new post? I've got a question or two for the KLR masters.
greg in Santa Barbara

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Nate. Love my new 08 KLR. Just about dropped it hard down a backwoods hill above Santa Barbara yesterday. Really impressed with the suspension and thumpper torque. Hey I guess I'm retarded but how the heck does one simply post a new post? I've got a question or two for the KLR masters.
greg in Santa Barbara
Hi Greg,
If you back up one level, using the navigation thread above "Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum > General Forum > Introductions > 'Nother New Az KLR Owner" (click on 'Introductions', for example) there will be a button near the top called 'New Thread'. If you want a 'new thread' in 'Introductions', use it. Otherwise, go back one further to the forum you'd like to use, and hit the 'New Thread' button there.

And there's probably an easier way to do it, I'm fairly new here, myself.

Cya on the road!
Nate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts