Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to take a ride on Saturday October 11th. Larryboy, and Mrs. Larryboy will be going too!

The ride is fairly simple, but beautiful. Meet at Lat. 38.4603, Lon. 122.7279 (2200 Cleveland ave, Santa Rosa, Ca) say around 8am. Coffee will be served. From there head Northwest on narrow roads to Skaggs springs road over to the coast (watch out for squids on skaggs spring) North on Hwy 1 to Guala for lunch??? On up till we almost hit Mendocino, then right turn on Hwy 128 back towards Cloverdale, and then down. We can have a BBQ at my house after we get back. Both Skaggs Spring, and Hwy 128 are loaded with twisties, and beautiful scenery.

Rob, if you and the wife want to come up the night before, we have plenty of room, at the "Inn".

Take care,

MB4

·
Registered
440 Posts
Too cool, sounds like lots of fun. I will be in Longview WA at another TD. Have fun and post some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Mark can I come? Sounds like a great ride and I know the company is excellent.

Rob I could follow you and Mrs Larryboy to the ride.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Mark and Rob, I am starting to come down with a cold or flu or whatever and don't want to get to far from home.

Mark thanks for the invite. Next time for sure.

Rob, I won't be meeting you and becky for breakfast.

Thank you and ride safe.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Of course I want fries with that!!! Thats what makes it a meal!!! Sheesh!! LOL..... Sorry guys I have a family deal this Saturday!! My brother turns the big 50 so we are off to humil....uh celebrate his birfday!!! (yes with an "f") But I will be looking for a ride soon!! Stay safe...Breck

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you and Mrs. Larryboy going to stay, and BBQ with us after the ride? "It's not far... It'l be fun"

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well... What an awsome ride. I would like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Larryboy, who rode 250 miles, to take a 225 mile ride with me. I have only a few pics (but I think they have more)

Just getting started on the way up Skaggs...

The steeds

Rob upclose with the flora

All that to see this

Ate here

Drank that, and rode home for BBQ

Thanks again Rob, and Becky!!!

MB4

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Feeling better, yes I am but I want to take a ride somewhere out of Sacramento that I have not been. Your ride would have been perfect except for...not feeling well.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts