Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I’ve lived in Toronto for nearly 20 years and have been riding off-road throughout Ontario with great regularity for the past five years. How is it I had no idea there were hundreds of miles of motorcycle and ATV trails only an hour from my house?

Fortunately, I finally became acquainted with the Ganaraska Forest and its surprisingly vast network of trails when Honda Canada gave me a chance to ride the new CRF250L dual-sport motorcycle in the fall.

Visit Motorcycle.com for the full story and a video.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yes there are many places where you can ride for miles and miles on trails within 2 hours of Toronto. Minden/Haliburton, the Ganny, Washago, Black river, Simcoe forest...just to name a few. BUT....some require a pass.....the Ganny and the Simcoe Forest are the two I know for sure do.
If you want to go another hour....Bancroft is an excellent area too. Gunter, Gooderham. We get a bunch of us together each year for a campout and trail ride in the Bancroft area......we had 15 bike I think last year.....some trails, single track and plenty of winding backroads to explore and enjoy!:13:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Hey Willys!!
Got any photos of any of those riding areas? I would love to see them!
Regards....justjeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts