Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235:

There's this man in my office........

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He is the rudest human being on the face of this earth.

Everyday he drinks about 10 cups of coffee. Or...should I say he SLURPS his coffee ALL DAY LONG, and then he lets out a groan loud enough to shake the cubes. Another discusting thing...he wears no socks to work everyday and he clips his toe nails during work...you can hear the clip, clip, clip!

I have asked him to stop......I have tossed things at him over the cubicle but NOTHING works.

Short of making a scene. Anyone got any suggestions?

:confused:

:ashamed0005:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This kind goeth only by regulating them.

You will have to become a certified REGULATOR.

You have given several hints.

1. Coffee all day long.

2. No socks

3. Toe nails

Do I have to spell this out for you? LOL Attack!! Wish I were there... I would lead by example.....

:character0029: :character0029:

Ummmmmmmm

Okay

:confused:

huh?

lol

I have no clue what you just said. I DID however dump out the coffee when I went to the break room so he couldn't have anymore!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's currently clipping his nails again for the second time today....

:mad0235:

·
Registered
331 Posts
E-gad Swish ---surely you aren't the only one there that is disgusted with this behavior--maybe you should have thrown the coffee over the cubicle wall. Exactly how many people are in this office?? Maybe he needs a new coffee stirrer --you know --the girly kind----bigger than a straw -but still wrapped in paper:) :) :)If he complains --nicely offer him a midol!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
You could also offer him a hot cup of coffee with just a hint of chocolate:) might keep him busy for the afternoon----:evilgrin0007: then again some nails in his coffee would definitely make him think too---all those little clippings in the bottom when he's done ---EEEEEWWWWW

·
Registered
102 Posts
Crude Cowokers

I also have a crude coworker. This guy is rude and crude to the core. Let's just say it is all I can do to respect his position in the company food chain. Nothing more. He is constantly, how do I say this "adjusting the boys" in front of anybody. Acts like it's no big deal. Then he slips wind anywhere and everywhere. The wind is the S.B.D. kind. Ya' know the silent but deadly. The wall paper and paint peeler kind. Again, it's no big deal to him. All the women extremely dislike him and extremely uncomfortable around him.
Yeah Swish, I also agree that the toe nail clippings need to be gathered up and deposited in his coffee cup and left on his desk. This dude needs some serious intervention on the job domestication training.

Bill

·
Registered
206 Posts
I am actually suprised how much a good kick in the nuts can solve many of todays problems.

Not your nuts, his nuts.
Don't want to get that confused.

Brian

·
Registered
477 Posts
I want to know why his toenails grow so fast, where he has to clip them twice a day:)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You could also offer him a hot cup of coffee with just a hint of chocolate:) might keep him busy for the afternoon----:evilgrin0007: then again some nails in his coffee would definitely make him think too---all those little clippings in the bottom when he's done ---EEEEEWWWWW

Hmmmmmmmm chocolate? He IS diabetic.

He's slurping again today....He sounds like some sort of snorting bull or something too.

I just threw a piece of wadded up paper over at him...

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a day over at TOBJ's. Clipping his toe nails ALL day. He slurps then belches..or is it belches then slurps? Snores like a freight train.

:character0053:

:p

Does NOT!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am actually suprised how much a good kick in the nuts can solve many of todays problems.

Not your nuts, his nuts.
Don't want to get that confused.

Brian

Ummmm

Yeah....I wouldn't want you to get any of this confused....lol

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I P E C A C

:character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029:​

If he were a healthy young blooded person...I would consider this. He is a very over weight, diabetic 65 year old....I don't want to be featured in the next homicide case.

The guy in the office right next to mine tried to warn me about the barnyard sounds....

I guess I should be thankful for small favors...he hasn't used the :character00271: yet today. That's another story in itself......:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I just threw a piece of wadded up paper over at him...
If he does this stuff, you're just amusing him.

Contact your Supervisor AND your HR person and let them know the facts and that it's affecting your work performance, is unsanitary, and that you won't stand for it..

I'd have informed him in the loudest voice possible that he's a complete pig, has no manners, and needs to take care of his personal grooming at home, on his own time..

Don't do anything that can be used against you. Remember, supervisors these days are nothing more than data collectors to use against employees, and that an employee needs to do the same.

Write down all issues and what the guy's doing, and every time that you've talked to him about it and to your supervisor about it.

In a perfect world, you could just go over and hit the dork over the head with a baseball bat, feel good about it, and go back to work. Since that's not legal anymore, you have to play the game with the rules of the game. Protect yourself and do whatever you need to do to hammer someone who's not playing by the rules.. Those rules include being sensitive to your co-workers..

Don't do anything you can get in trouble for, but feel free to allow him to do so, but make a point of recording it and contacting your supervisor AND HR about it..

Baseball bat... It'd be nice, wouldn't it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts