Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video is irreverent and slightly gruesome. It has the potential to offend. If you are offended by a lack of political correctness, don't watch. If you think heavy and solemn topics should remain heavy and solemn, don't watch. If you can't appreciate gallows humor, don't watch.

I thought it was hilarious.

I won't embed the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGZis7RO4o

Tom

Reactions: Vgraf and Toney

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
Well, that was certainly different.

Messy but effective.
Nothing to lose yer head over tho.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
TOM, Tom, Tom, tom. Do you hear the drums beating?
JJ

·
Registered
195 Posts
That, my friend was funny as hell! I almost choked on my pretzel goldfish! Lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
An old post but it was such a deja vu I had to post.
It may be hard to believe but this is all true. It will take some explaining.
Years ago I had a fairly large Boa Constrictor as a pet. Snake Chow being unavailable I fed her full grown rabbits. Not wanting the bunnies to suffer being bitten and suffocated by a snake (not a fun time, been there), I euthanized them first. I'd put a piece of cord around their neck to act as a leash and then take them for a walk on the back lawn. Unbeknownst to the rabbit, the leash was attached to a broom handle. A quick solid yank and the rabbits neck would be broken, instant death and dinner is served. This worked great until one day..... I gave the broom handle a yank and popped the rabbits head off! Deja vu right!
Yikes, I've got a hungry snake and now what am I gonna do? My roommate at the time came home to me on the back porch sewing the rabbit's head back on (snakes swallow their prey head first).
And everyone was wondering how the ODPM could've been a deja vu for someone. And I'm one of the sanest people I know.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Technology advances are wonderful!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I rarely laugh out loud Tom but this hysterical video had me in stitches. I'm putting it in emails to send to all my good buds.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I wonder if you can rent it for a weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts