Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, some I know from ADV. But I figured new site, new roll call.

For those who don't know me I'm out near London, OH west of Columbus and just shy of Springfield. Only riding is farm fields, a few quarys, creek and gravel roads. But the Greenville ride is coming in November! It's about an hour from me and I really look forward to seeing it.

:arrow: So who are you?
:?: Where In Ohio?
:!: And what do you ride there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. I sometimes get to ride with you southerners ( HC, Rob, Jrocket, MW. JON ) but it's 130 miles and tough to get there on a short notice.

I have seen alot of your riding posts and they looked pretty cool. Hope to catch up with you soon and do some riding. Wife & I are off to the Carolinas for a week of riding, golf and having some fun on vacation starting this weekend.

I am planning on attending the PeacePipe Enduro as a spectator in Greenville, Nov 12th??? I might know some riders in that event.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
There is the KLR get together in OCT 20-22 at the Blue ridge M/C resort.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daddyjoe said:
There is the KLR get together in OCT 20-22 at the Blue ridge M/C resort.
Oh, sorry. Can't miss the COCR ride Oct 22. To many friends showing up.

Blimpman, I'll see you at the Peacepipe Enduro. It's only 1 hr from my house. HC will be there and Rob may miss a party out west to make it. Since I'm close I am offering alternative accomidations to folks. The die hard campers can have the barn, the rest can camp upstairs. As long as their not alergic to dogs. :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
A) Mark Meftah aka MeefZah

B) I'm in Mt. Gilead, in north central Ohio.

C) Not sure I understand the question, available answers are: 1) 2006 KLR650, 2003 KLX400SR and 2) everywhere - pavement, gravel, dirt, mud, yadda yadda yadda....

Hey Luke, Tim and Steve and possibly Meredith and I are meeting at Peggy Sues at 8 - 8:30 am Monday for a morning ride.... wanna come?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MeefZah said:
A) Mark Meftah aka MeefZah

B) I'm in Mt. Gilead, in north central Ohio.

C) Not sure I understand the question, available answers are: 1) 2006 KLR650, 2003 KLX400SR and 2) everywhere - pavement, gravel, dirt, mud, yadda yadda yadda....
Quate Arnold, "I like you, you make me laugh, I'll kill you last!" :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Buildit said:
Planning opn being there for this event too! :wink:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blimpman said:
Buildit said:
Planning opn being there for this event too! :wink:
Very cool, heard a lot about you and look forward to meeting you in person. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Following the herds, just registered.. Canal Winchester area. 06 team green. Just wanted to say hey...

LogJam

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey lurkers,
Peace pipe enduro in Greenville, Ohio. A bunch of us dual sports nuts are going to cheer on friends.
NOV.12 61st PEACE PIPE ENDURO (Key Time 10:00 am)
www.treatycitymc.com

I know Blimpman will be there too. :razz:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is HolyCaveMan here? I'd love to ride with that dude! Almost got a chance when I lived in GA. He was in Atlanta doing a Mx class but I missed him. Lucky OHIO riders...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HC drops by every once in a while. He is sort of on a web sabatical for religious reasons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts