Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will introduce myself in the proper thread :lol:
My name is KLRGunn and I am a bikeaholic. I have 2 boys, which most of you have seen them grow up in the last couple years. And as many know, I am a self employed marine mechanic, along with my brother and Dad. My whole family rides bikes and have for 4 generations. After I submit this thread, I will start another Mug shot thread, and Paper, you better post a pic 8) Didn't see yours in the other one. It is nice to talk with ya all again...........

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JamieM said:
I sure hope to ride wicha one day Mr. Gunn.
Jamie
That would be an honor my friend, we live to close to each other to not take a ride. Did that make sense? My door is always open on this end.......

·
Registered
308 Posts
KLRGunn My door is always open on this end.......
Right back at you! I have a really good friend that moved to Spokane in July. I was there visiting when I PM'd ya. Anyway, next time I visit him, I'll throw the bike in the back of the truck.
Jamie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool Cool, we should be in your area through out the winter, Jakes girlfriend is going to school in Bellingham, I will PM you when were there........

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Hey Gunnie,

Now they're gonna think your name is OKSwishhhhhh... :lol:

Thanks for posting in the "proper" thread...I still want your dad's job! :lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Swish said:
Hey Gunnie,

Now they're gonna think your name is OKSwishhhhhh... :lol:

Thanks for posting in the "proper" thread...I still want your dad's job! :lol:
You'll have to catch him, he is on his way to Mexico with Gaspipe, from the ADV Rider forum...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts