Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on girls!!!---swish and I can't keep this place going on by ourselves!!!!! Wheres Haydukes wife Tammy-and Jamies wife Kim--I know you're out there--come on girls--this place is too quiet and the guys really look forward to our posts :mrgreen: :razz: come on Angel-----your hubbys report to us and we keep hearing about your MSF courses and your riding in the snow Tammy(cool pics and videos) but we want to hear it from you girls too-your points of view are important to all of us wimmen on here!!! :smile:
And hey Hustler!!!!! you still out there????? just checkin!!! Kay

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there hustler :h0005-it's a new year now and you should be back in good shape-now behave your dang self so you can keep it that way.. :razz:
Hey swish--are you just too busy with gown alterations and wedding plans or what????? And then there will be the wedding and the move and the adjustment period---geez-we probably won't hear from you for months!!! :razz:
Have a good one!! Kay

·
Registered
284 Posts
:character00268: Ummm... Gone? Yep... Its a MANS world BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:character0029:

:character00286:

:character0093: :character00109: :evilgrin0007: :character00110:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may be the 1% but I won't go down without a fight:fighting0001: :fighting0002:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I may be the 1% but I won't go down without a fight:fighting0001: :fighting0002:
Now you know we don't allow weapons in the secret hideout anymore what with the "accident" involving Highdezert. (Rest his soul.) The guys really sweated that little situation out til the statute of limitations expired. We decided that we would remain un-heeled while in the SH.

Now that we can talk a little about Highdezert, we were wondering if his family ever reported him missing. He was a great guy too.:) Active right up til "the incident". Ever wonder how that hole got in the wall right next to the burn barrel? About the time this happened you female types just disapeert. We were glad at the time figuring you would make too many enquiries into the new HOLE in the wall. :character0029:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is more than one way to fight--don't leave your bike anywhere unattended Hustler-----

never know what might happen!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
284 Posts
There is more than one way to fight--don't leave your bike anywhere unattended Hustler-----

never know what might happen!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
I sorta like that......especially the teal wheels..... Somebody help me.... stop me from staring into the light...... help!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Angel------WOOOOHOOOOOOO for you!!!!!!!! Great bike and great girl color---of course it can be changed to pink!!!! Glad to see you still around---been waiting to hear if you had been doing any riding or had a bike. Bullfrog posted a ride on .net a while back where he was out in a desert like area with alot of sand and dirt---looked like a great place for you to do some riding. Keep us updated---the ladies lounge here has been a little lonely!! Kay

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can't wait:)
I am going to get my motorcycle endorsement Tuesday.
Anyone have any tips on the written test?
I don't have to take the driving part< because I took the MSF class>
just the written test. I'm sure I'll do alright.
We leave Wed. for Colorado to go pick up my TW and then we will see if I can remember how to drive a motorcycle:character00201:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts