Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Oklahoma City

12K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Tom Schmitz 
#1 ·
Are there any Oklahoma City metro members on the board?

#3 ·
I'm near NW 63rd & May. I went for a nice ride yesterday around Lake Hefner and Draper. I recently purchased a nice Shoei helmet from Cycle Gear up on the NW Expressway near May.

#4 ·
Riding around Draper Lake

Are there still tons of trails around Draper Lake? My dad & I used to ride our dirt bikes around through those woods back in the early to mid 70's (kinda' dates me...). Just wondering. I'm in South Texas now, looking for other riders and areas to ride.

Slim40

#6 ·
I doubt it. I went through there on mine a few weeks ago as I was headed back to Texas. I seen a KLR as I passed through Clinton that had what looked like white metal panniers and met a guy in Elk City that said he had a Gen 1 and he had a coworker that bought a 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#16 ·
Reggie,

I was just literally in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. Did a 50-mile round trip from Lawton to Indiahoma, through the Job Corp section of the "mountains" into Cache, and then back home. I'll probably be by the Meers area pretty often. Let me know if you'd like to ride sometime.

Manoj

#23 ·
It is still Winter, even down there. I'm sure there are MANY KLR riders down there.
Hover your cursor on my name to see where I'm from.
Click on your "M" in the top RH corner of screen & add info to your personal profile.

There is another very recent 2022 owner/new member, but I can't remember his name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.